Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gavin's first Halloween!






We didn't get to the pumpkin patch like we had planned but Joel went out and got a few pumpkins for the annual party! Gavin posed in the backyard with his pumpkins! We went down to Denver to visit Katie, Jay and my buddy Zach. I have carved pumpkins with Zach since he was about 6 or 7 - he's now 14! He still insists on calling Gavin "Laser"! We had a fun time visiting and carving pumpkins. Everyone enjoyed playing with our happy baby. Val gave Gavin a fun little knit hat - amazingly he didn't try to pull it off! JB and I also dressed up with Lobster G. Joel was the scruffy fisherman and I was the chef. We'll take more shots of Gavin in his costume this week!

1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable!! I love the lobster on your chef hat! "You are so cute I could eat you up!" would've been the appropriate phrase for the evening. ;)

    ReplyDelete