Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gavin-15 mos!

Gavin's latest stats
20.5 lbs, 30 inches

We asked the pediatrician what next since last time we were there he asked if he was walking yet - no - that happened the next day. This time he said calculus. If that's the case, I'm in big trouble. I was hoping not to have to learn that till he got to high school!

His latest tricks:
- Playing in the backyard with the hose.
- Watching the tortoises eat.
- Eating sidewalk chalk.
This is my favorite funny face that he makes these days. Scrunched up face, teeth showing and a big smile! What a character - where does he get that from???
Grandma Joyce has "old" photos of me in the yard in my diaper - playing with water!
Gavin and his tortoise!
Gavin and his miniature horse, Sturgis.
Gavin and daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment