Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Uncle Dick Visits Colorado!

I guess you can say we've been busy at the Beam house. I haven't posted since November 1 and it's now December 18! In a nutshell, in early November, Uncle Dick came to town with Les. She was in town for business and he tagged along to visit with Gavin and Trevor (and David, Joel and me!). The Monday he arrived, we went to pick up Gavin from preschool - he had Gavin giggling instantly. 

The weather was nice so we stopped by one of the city parks on "our list." I told Gavin we'd visit every city park in town by the end of the year. By late November, we successfully visited all 14. I told him next year, we'd work on Louisville city parks! 

...We visited the mini-park with Uncle Dick then went to pick up Trevor, came home and had dinner at the house. 

The next day, Gavin and Uncle D went to the Butterfly Pavilion together. I had planned on going with both boys but Trevor got sick and we stayed home. Gavin had a great time showing Uncle D around! That evening, David stopped over for dinner and to spend time with Uncle D. 

We had fun - y'all come back now!






No comments:

Post a Comment