Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pooh Bear and Mickey Mouse

This is the last holiday posting! Gavin kept asking for me to buy "blow ups" for the front yard for the holidays. Joel and I weren't so keen on the idea. Luckily the neighbors 2 doors down on either side of us filled the void. One neighbor is an obcessed Broncos fan and has a giant Broncos football player blow up in their yard on weekends. The other has Pooh bear, a train and a carousel with Minney, Mickey and Santa. Trevor says good night to them every night. Once in a while I'd take the kids over to see the Christmas decor blown up at night. After Christmas, the neighbor still had their stuff out but not blown up. We went over, Gavin knocked on the door and asked if they would turn them on. The neighbor did and we stood in their front yard for a good 20 minutes one afternoon just "admiring" the blow ups! It's January 16, the blow ups are still out but not blown up. Trevor wants to run down every night to see them - I tell him they're sleeping. He says "Mickey sleeping." The neighbor offered to let us put them in our backyard for the rest of winter - I don't think so! I told Joel next year we'd go big and create some one-of-a-kind decor for the front yard. We'll see!

Consider yourself updated! I'm going to bed.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment