Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Seattle for Christmas!

We finally got packed on Sunday night only to go to bed and wake up at 4 for an early morning flight to Seattle. We were amazed at how attentive the parking lot attendants were, how quickly the shuttle was from the lot to the airport and how friendly the airport staff were. (Joel headed off to the bathroom when we were in a long line to get boarding passes. I had all the luggage, car seat and 2 kids with me. Every time the line moved, I had to move everything. I must have looked pitiful because the Frontier staff came back to help me and put me at the front of the line! I'll have to remember this for next time!)

Anyway, the flight was a bit late and Gavin was not happy about it. Everyone behaved well on the flight and Uncle Neil picked us up from the airport. The boys napped on the car ride north.


The last time we were up to visit Neil, Rebekah and Landyn was when Gavin was 18 months old. He had a leg cast due to a playground injury before heading out of town. It was a strange coincidence that this time Trevor was the wounded soldier!

No comments:

Post a Comment