Friday, April 1, 2011

Last one, music!

As you can see the birthday festivities lasted for about a week. I'm still asking mommy and daddy where the cup-a-cakes are. I think they're just hiding them from me.

Cousin Landyn send me some really cool musical instruments - including a harmonica which I love to play. I picked that up pretty quickly. It's fun to make noise! I had a fun birthday. Mom keeps telling me that there is a baby in my future and I'll have to be a big boy and help out and be nice to it. I'm not quite sure what she's talking about. I'm her one and only!

We had my 2 year visit with Dr. Mike on Thursday. They say I'm 34" tall and 25 lbs. Dad measured me again and only came up with 33.5" - come on daddy! I also got 2 shots - that wasn't fun. Mommy took my band-aids off that evening and I did not want her to. I kept saying "banaids" but she just didn't get it. She thought I wanted a banana. NO silly! She finally got the band-aids out of the can and tried to put them back on me but they weren't sticky so daddy tried to get some replacements but they just weren't the same. Then they distracted me with a walk around the neighborhood and I got to see Riley and Morgan. That's it. Now I'm two - watch out.




No comments:

Post a Comment