Friday, November 14, 2014

Halloween 2014





The kids were excited for Halloween this year. Gavin wanted to be Super Mario's brother Luigi (after being Mario for two years) and Trevor wanted to be Batman. Someone at school asked how is this costume any different than Trevor's daily attire-it isn't. He's a super hero every day-he usually wears a cape or super hero shirt!

I asked the kids what I should be since I was going to help out in their classroom on Halloween. Trevor said Wonder Woman. Of course! She's the most scantily clad of the super heros. I'd figure out how to tone it down for a preschool audience!

We carved pumpkins and decorated the front windows at home. Went pumpkin picking with school and Grandma Joyce. We were ready!

I spent the day at school helping the kids do holiday crafts and activities. Then we picked up grandma. We hired her to hand out candy so I could go out with daddy, uncle David and Amy on our candy retrieval mission. It was a success. This year there was no stroller, no wagon and no carrying. Wow! Gavin, Trevor and the neighbor kids raced from house to house and quickly filled their buckets. We  returned home tired and ready for bed. The day was a success!

Later I let the kids pick out a few pieces if candy and daddy took the rest to work! 



No comments:

Post a Comment