Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mom's Birthday

Gavin and I spent the morning together on my birthday. I signed him up for a bubble making class at the WOW Museum. It was a fun class. We spent another hour exploring the museum. We went to the drawing room and put washable stamps all over our arms. 

After class we went out for pizza followed by nap time. We opened the gift that was sitting on the counter. It was a popcorn maker (Gavin had been asking for one for a while, so that's what I asked for!). We pulled it out of the box and set it up. Gavin told me I needed to get a bowl out to put under the spout. Have you done this before? Then we measured and put the popcorn in and turned on the power. I got the camera out and had fun documenting his expression! What a hoot! 






 Trevor in exploration mode. If I stand on this, I can get deeper into the box. Hmm.
Oh, I can close and open the box too. Gotta get another ball out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment